Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Show Set List, Pics & More!

Swimmers!

Thanks for coming out to the Halloween show the other night at Bar 9, we had a blast! The band consisted of me on guitar/vocals, Boris Veysman on the bass geetar, Steve Honoshowsky on the drums, Peter J. Bellomo on guitar/piano/vocals, Brad Clymer on the trumpet and Paulie J Donofrio on percussion. They nailed it. The setlist was as follows:

The Whip
I Rattle When I Run
Sea Of Death
Dire Straits
Nothing Left To Live For
Whore
Bits & Pieces
In My Head
Stealing Coins From Wishing Wells/Hard Times
My Chevrolet
Batten Down The Hatches
The Red Eye

I dressed up as the dark lord, Satan. Here's a couple pics. If anyone has any more, send 'em our way. Thanks! Oh yeah, and there's a few Halloween albums left over, if you want one, let me know, I'll get it to you free of charge!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: