Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Swimmers!

Happy 2012! We here in Lifeguard Land hope all your holidays were lovely! I promise this year will be much more productive than 2011, which was the first year since the beginning of time in which I did not release an album. I was working hard on new stuff, though, and you will hear that stuff very soon.

First up, I finally finished "Chapter 11" the 11th (see what I did there?) Lifeguard Nights home-recorded album. After that, the long-awaited "The Last Summer" album, the third and final Lifeguard Nights studio album featuring a wide variety of Lifeguard Nights All-Stars. I am also finishing up the "Dark Side of the Pool" outtakes, which will be it's own album, and The South Jersey Seashore Lifeguard Convention Band's "We're Having A Great Time", which we initially started recording Summer '11 at our LBI house. After that will be a new Lifeguard Nights album, tentatively titled "Black and Brue" featuring all brand spankin' new hits.

I'll also be finishing up the debut album from Ballroom (http://ballroomband.blogspot.com) which features former and occasionally current Lifeguards Steve Honoshowsky and Mike Biskup. That should be out in a couple months.

It's going to be a great year, stay tuned and safe swimming!

Vincent & Lifeguard Nights

Photobucket

No comments: