Monday, August 2, 2010

Brighton Bar Setlist/Video

Swimmers!

Thanks for coming to the Brighton Bar last Friday, we had a great time! Birthwater and Hrny Wrms were both wonderful, I highly recommend you check them out if you haven't already. Our setlist was a little weird. Since the line-up was stripped down to just me, Boro and PJ, I had a wild plan of playing mostly rare Lifeguard Nights slow jams, but we never had any time to rehearse, so we scrapped most of them and played some tunes we knew a little better.

Setlist:

Hidden Torture*
Downtown
Shame
The Red Eye
Lonely Hwy
Batten Down the Hatches
The Parting

*debut performance

It's possible I'm wrong about some of those, I can't remember. Video will be posted soon, whenever I get around to it. Or now:



Special thanks to the pool table for taping this.

This was our last show for awhile, as I head back into recording hibernation. We'll be back in the fall to debut our latest and greatest masterpiece, "Lifeboat For Fatty." I'll keep ya's updated.

Safe swimming,

Vincent & Lifeguard Nights

No comments: